Friday, February 11, 2011

Guinea pig valhalla

I am dull. SUPER dull.

However I did draw a picture of a guinea pig in guinea pig valhalla.


The West Wing is a very good show indeed.

This is a good way to write Javascript:
var LXS;
LXS = LXS === undefined ? {} : LXS;
LXS.MyClass = function() {
    var privateVar = 5;
    function privateFunction() {
        return privateVar;
    }

    var pub = function MyClass() {
        this.aVar = 2;
    };
    pub.prototype.publicMethod = function publicMethod() {
        return privateFunction() + this.aVar;
    };
}();

It's a lot like the Module pattern Doug Crockford proposed except it's a class. It probably isn't very original but I like it just the same. It helps you keep everything in a single global variable. I typed it from memory so it might be a bit wrong.

rice-boy.com and dresdencodak.com are wonderful. Gunnerkrigg Court is not drawn nearly fast enough and I'm trying to forget Girl Genius exists because I want more. Drive comic is very promising. I don't know why I like harkavagrant.com but I do!

No comments: