Wednesday, June 6, 2007

How to treat your customers

I just bought two t-shirts from Noisebot. They're US and charge as much for UK shipping as they do a t-shirt, but two still worked out at <£15 each. We're so ripped off here... or maybe I should stop paying £15 for fancy tees. Anyway, this is how they confirmed the order:
*** ORDER SUCCESS! ***

Yay! Awesome! Thanks a lot for ordering from NoiseBot.com! =)

Please note that orders require at least 3 to 5 business days (excludes weekends and holidays) to process before they are actually shipped.

You will receive an email confirmation for your order shortly. You will also receive a second email with a U.S. Postal Service "Delivery Confirmation" number when your order is actually shipped.

Please print or save this page for your records.

Again, thank you very much for the order!

You are awesome! We love you! =)

Sincerely,

Sylvia

Sylvia Drake
Customer Assistance
hey@noisebot.com


Arguably it's a teensy bit desperate, but I'm not complaining. Way to positively reinforce, people. I particularly like the name and email address at the bottom.

I bought "the cat says MAO" (all pictures) and "Come to the dark side! (we have cookies)". I was tempted by "Make awkward sexual advances, not war" but didn't follow through.

Also I appear to have fallen into traditional "blogging whatever makes me go ooh" mode. Oh well. I haven't had any smart thoughts for a while so this will have to do.

edit: the tees arrived :D I'm very happy with the cat one, but the dark side one I regret a little. It's not the most original after all.

No comments: